Ocean drifter iridium (ODi)
ODi are small and compact surface drifter to track sea currents based on iridium, a global full ocean coverage bidirectional satellite communication network.
A small diameter of 20 cm with a low weight of 3 kg makes the whole system very user freindly for deployment and recovery. Its 5 liter volume allows the use of a holeysock drogue.
ODi is ideal for scientific missions, oil spill tracking and search and rescue operations. Its solar rechargeable energy system makes the autonomy theoretically unlimited.
- Intrinsically safe
- GPS Positioning
- Satellite iridium Communication (email)
- Autonomy theoretically unlimited (solar panels)
- Temperature sensor
- Based on GIS
- Emitting Frequency configuration
- Data Preview
- Compatible with Google Earth
- Include analog input and digital input and output for specific user required sensors