GT500 is a powerful GSM/GPS/Wifi Tracker for personal tracking. With superior receiving sensitivity, fast TTFF and Quad-Band GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900MHz, its location can be monitored in real time or periodically reported by a backend server or other device. Based on the embedded @Track protocol the GT500 can communicate with the backend server through the GPRS/GSM/WIFI network to transfer reports of emergency/SOS, Geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery or scheduled GPS position, Cell ID or Wifi access point Mac address among other advanced features. Users can easily to dial preset phone number by using user define button or the SOS button. System Integrators can easily communicate with the GT500 by using the @ Track protocol. The Wifi access point Mac address reporting will help of accurate in-door location fix with Wifi access.
- Built in uBlox GPS chipset with -162dBm tracking sensitivity, –148 dBm autonomous sensitivity for fast TTFF and high accuracy
- Built in MTK WIFI chipset with IEEE 802.11g/b Compliant
- Quad band GSM/GPRS frequencies 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Embedded full-featured @Track protocol
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Built in 3D motion sensor for power saving and motion detection
- Built in GSM / GPS / WIFI antennas