Field Tracker 2000
The Solara Field Tracker 2000 is designed, tested, and built by Solara for easy portable use in the toughest, most extreme environments. Using the Iridium Low-earth Orbit satellite system, the Field Tracker 2000 transmits and receives messages in less than a minute anywhere on earth with a clear view of the sky.
- Real-time GPS tracking and user messaging ensures two-way contact, security and peace of mind for your field personnel from any remote location by:
- Protecting personnel in the field through instantaneous knowledge of their location, no matter how remote.
- A cost-effective communication link for field personnel that is not constrained by geographic limitations of cellular networks.
- Reliable, all-weather power solutions.
- Operation is simple and automated with:
- two-way communication using the Iridium satellite system, ensuring every message is successfully sent and received.
- pre-defined user messages to ensure accurate and simple communication.
- full-function text messaging through the Solara web site.
- emergency notification for distress signalling to a region-specific agency or organization of your choice (concurrent and “fallback” notification options for multiple contacts available).
- Optional 24/7 Alert monitoring.
- easy user configuration of customized settings through the Tracker on-screen menus and the secure Solara user web site.
- system access options through Solara to suit your needs.
- flexible air time solutions through Solara.
- user manual and quick-start sheet to get you up and running quickly.